Friday, April 10, 2009

YEY!

It is my birthday... yey! I usually announce its coming so friends will remember to greet me, but this year I did not have to since my friend, Ms. Randomness already did the honors, leaving my friends no excuse if they forget. My phone was constantly ringing, not to forget the e-mails, and I did not mind. So far, so good.... my list of friends has not been changed.

Jingle brought me an orchid plant. This makes me nervous because I am not a very good plant keeper. But this was not all... Arlene, Jingle's sug, gave me a call to give me instructions on how to care for the orchid. Oh God, help me!

I love my wii... will I love it more with this new game that Jas got me? I guess I have to throw a party and see how this works. Who's comin'?

Gem came home for their short spring break. It's 'no meat' day so I made some vegetarian wrap for lunch... yum! Gem was my kitchen helper even though she's not the cook in the family. To make up for our culinary boo-boo, she took the piece that we burned, which was no less yummy, of course... and she did the dishes, too, so who's complaining?



What were Bong and Thaad up to? Hmmm... in the cold outside, they did the oil change on my car. Getting their hands dirty, my sweet boys!

To Heather: yes, my family treated me great but my husband has yet to take me out somewhere snazzy.

I am 48 and I am content.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEY! I am the first greeter of this post. Sorry for the change of plans. We weren't able to visit you on our bday. Who knows we'll just show up on your doorstep one of these days.

-Erboy

Anonymous said...

I'm so honored to make it into your blog!!

<3 Heather