Monday, May 11, 2009

Enterprise

I was expecting the movie house to be full but alas! a lot of seats were unoccupied. Five minutes before show time, Bong and I still got the best seats. This is why I love to watch movies when everyone else already has.

I am not a big movie fan but this movie, I enjoyed a lot. Having watched Star Trek movies when I was growing up made me really appreciate the storyline of this new movie... and the new cast was great, my favorites being Spock and the Russian kid.... and the visual and sound effects, amazing!







2 comments:

TiNGTiNG said...

I'm not into sci-fi but 'somebody' forced me to watch it with him... "The guy is hot," he said... LOL... So I went and surprisingly, I actually didn't mind the movie at all... We watched it on the opening day but the theatre wasn't packed at all- 11am show!

Anonymous said...

Maayo pa mo nakatan-aw na...

-Erboy