Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tweedle Dum(b)

I heard about Twitter when I first started blogging over a year ago. I suppose it was not that popular then because I did not know anyone who was engaged in it. Well, oh, well... What are you doing? This is what everyone is broadcasting over the net now.... as if anybody cares.... or maybe tweeple (Twitter users) really care. Some of my friends have started tweeting (act of posting to Twitter)... or is it twittering?... for fun. PDD and some other celebrities are also into it because they believe it is twitterrific (a really good Twitter thing) to let fans know some things that are not yet written about them. It has also become a venue for newscasters to broadcast news --- not about the world but about them! Even my tweetheart (special someone who makes your heart skip a beat) would take some slack from his busy schedule to join in the twaffic (Twitter traffic). In bettween his work and school, he wants to be in the twitterloop (to be caught up) with technology. As long as one maintains courtesy by not twitterlooing (twittering from the bathroom), I guess this new craze can be twittastic (fantastic)! Hmmm... it might be a good idea to be twaiting (twitting while waiting) at the doctor's office. Have fun but be careful not to be a twopsy (drop things because you are twitting)!






P.S. Didn't Jolina Magdangal already sing about tweet-tums in the late 80's? Might be a tweeterm (popular Twitter term) to mean cute.


1 comment:

emarene said...

Wow, I like this Tweet post! I will keep on twitterlooing though!