Monday, February 23, 2009

<3 <3 <3


Bong is busy with homework everyday that I [lovingly] kid him that he's not fun anymore. But the fact is, he is the most loving person in the whole wide world. He has been recently reassigned to the Ford Engine Plant in Romeo, about 1.25-hr drive from home.... wakes up early and even leaves while I am still busy dreaming... comes home after work &/or school and diligently does his homework for his masters program... never complains with being served left-overs for dinner... and ends his day with his special time with God. All these, he does for us and I can never be more proud and blessed. Valentines Day is over and done. I was too busy being sick and worried and upset about a lot of things that I totally forgot to even greet him.... no complaints from him... it's either, he's too nice, or he also totally forgot. My friend, Sharon, told me that she insisted that her fiance, Chris, take her out on a date because next Valentines, they would then be married and it will be different. Why? Is marriage an excuse not to celebrate? Well, it is actually the reason why everyday, we celebrate!

To my Bong: Thanks for the love! <3 <3 <3









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I'm happy for both of you. If every man would be like your hubby, and every woman like you - I think there would be lesser instances of broken marriages. I'm sure that you're strong values will be transcended to your kids when they'll have their own families.

-tagator