Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting to Know Me


Not to bore my readers, here are 10 things about me....
  1. Everyday, I have peanut butter sandwich and coffee for breakfast... and anytime during the day, I still crave for peanut butter. If I sleep over at a friend's house and I could not find peanut butter in the morning, I really get frustrated :( ... just kidding, friend.
  2. I was diagnosed with diabetes last year. I take my medication regularly, although sometimes I need to be reminded by Bong. But it is not the diabetes that worries me... it is not knowing what really is happening inside my body... is my liver functioning well?... are my arteries not blocked with fat?... etc. etc... this makes me really nervous.
  3. It is just soooo cooold in the winter that sometimes I even wear my heavy coat (the one I use outside) inside the house.
  4. My sister, Sybil, passed away in September last year but every now and then I still think about it in disbelief... that she will really not be there anymore when I go home to the Philippines. I guess I miss her.
  5. I celebrate my birthday twice every year. When I graduated from HS, I (including my parents) found out that my birth was not registered at all. The hospital corrected this error and made a veerryyy late registration of my birth. Nice... Here's what they did: Date of Birth-April 10, 1961... Date of Registration: April 9, 1961. Would this mean my birth was reported first before I was actually born?
  6. I am not married to Renato. I am married to Baby Boy. Oh, how lame! Another birth registration blooper. Who should we blame?
  7. My name is Casilda and I do not drink alcohol at all. When I was in college, I drank a bottle of beer. I was red all over for 3 days. This why I keep myself away from alcohol.
  8. I never watch scary movies because I get scared (duh!). So when my kids watch one at home, I stay in another room... but then I keep asking them, "What happened?".
  9. When I was younger, my two front teeth were really bad. It was such a pain (literally) that I had them pulled out. So, don't be fooled by this smile...
  10. It took a really long time for me to do this list. I was really careful that nothing that I listed would incriminate me in court. :)

6 comments:

TiNGTiNG said...

Brice's mom also has 2 bdays- March11 and March14. I guess same thing happened to her.

You can come over our place anytime, Tita. We always have peanut butter here!

Anonymous said...

Google this: Asian flush. You will find this helpful <3

Anonymous said...

"Honesty is the best policy!" - so they say. You've been very honest about yourself. That is why you are considered an "angel" living on earth.

-tagator

emarene said...

Wow! Nice pic! How long did it take you to find this?
Good thing I have PB at home - always.

Anonymous said...

Ang uban gani walay birth certificate. Sama sa mga Samal.

Question: Kanus-a man ka natawo?
Answer: Ambot, inong akong mama habagat man to.

Anonymous said...

dad, i don't know what you just said in most of that last comment. haha.
<3 gem