Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Little Calendar Girl

There were no digital cameras yet. Bong was just a budding photographer. It was one hobby that cost a lot. But since it made my husband happy, I agreed to buy his first camera, a Canon EOS, which he still keeps. This is one of his first photographs of his favorite subject, my daughter, his daughter, Jas.

It is an old picture, frayed and scratched, it is a reminder of the art that has been put aside to make way for some other things that can't be put off for now. He says, "someday....".

3 comments:

emarene said...

Aptly titled! Still a beauty -- like ni Mommy.

TiNGTiNG said...

I do agree. It is an expensive hobby. But it's all worth it afterwards when you see the 'outcome' it. 99% of Brice's pics are all of the girls, too!

Anonymous said...

baby ate!