Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bird, Oh Bird


One day while at work, I got a call from Jas. She was freaking out, telling me that a little bird was flying around the house. The bird was probably also freaking out and trying to find its way out. Since it is winter, all the windows are kept shut. I told Jas to open the deck door and let the poor bird out... and that was exactly what she did... after a while of chasing it around and creating a big mess with tangled thread and all... which has left me wondering--- how did that little bird get in the house? Do you have an answer... or maybe a guess?







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the bird was trying to make a nest. It was to collect threads to make a bed for his lovely one.

-tagator

Dang S. said...

ha ha ha

emarene said...

Bird thought the house was her nest