Saturday, January 31, 2009

To The Academy...



I do this in my PJs, in my own time and leisurely. No deadlines, no pressures,... no pay. But to receive an award? OMG! Thanks
Ms. ...Blah... for this honor. Thanks to Ms. Randomness, too, for giving the same award to my other blog An Angel's Whisper. Here's a list of my Super 7...

  • This Randomness. She never runs out of things to talk about. Although her interest in movies is not in my league, she does get me to pay attention to some of them.
  • Happy Slip. I enjoy her video blogs very much. She makes me laugh.
  • ...Blah Blah... From a baby to a baby's mom, I have seen her life. And every time I read her blogs, I see her grow up. She is funny and clever and she reminds me that I don't want to grow old.
  • Close to the Heart. He is privileged to be in this list because he is my other half, the better one. There are things that we don't talk about, I just read about in his blogs. His wisdom shows in his writings and confirms once again that he is really the better half. As if he has all the time to blog, he has created other blogs, which I also follow...
  • Kalandrakas ug Rambol and Up Close and Personal. He just has a lot in his mind, he does not know when and how to put them in writing.
  • Sprig of Acacia. I like his stories. He needs to write more often though and be less concerned if he is being read or not. He maintains another blog, which I visit sometimes, Zamboanga State HS77. He put a lot of effort in making this blog and he deserves to be noticed.
  • Life After Steel. Ms. Randomness maintains this blog and I thank her for creating this blog. I find old friends there and I remember a lot of happy days when I read the postings. She gets an "A" for all her hard work into making that blog what it is now.
Now that I have posted my best seven reads, here's what my awardees need to do:
1) you are entitled to post the nifty icon on top;
2) inform your chosen blogs (by leaving them a comment) that they were prized with “Honest Scrap Award”;
3) finally, you should enumerate 10 honest things about yourselves (this will be in another blog).

Lastly, I thank all my readers. You make blogging fun.

4 comments:

Tagamichi said...

Ang "up close and personal" was kept for posterity so i can claim i was the first blogger among my friends.

Wala na ni gi-update.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you Miss K. for including me in your list. Congrats for keeping up a nice blog.

-tagator

Anonymous said...

Dear Dang,

Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. And remember this, I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness. I love you for sentimental reasons and i miss Sybil today and YangYang. Happy Valentines to you and to the whole family...

Always and Forever,
Kwing-kwing