Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Living In My House

My girls tell me that it is only right that I should be the one always cleaning house because I have the most visitors. "How about these people that are here everyday? They are your visitors!", I countered. "No, Ma, they live here."... Last night, they decided, was spaghetti dinner. Jas did all the cooking (Thank God for daughters!). I only got one meatball, so, who ate more than the quota? Burp! That was a good dinner! So where is Thaad?....

Here's my Thaad.... camera shy or just plain shy? Nah, he's just so full, he's ready to take a nap.

And here's Bong, my guitar hero hero...

Are you having fun yet?



3 comments:

emarene said...

Relax man si Kalandrakas -- wala mag blog?

TiNGTiNG said...

can i live in your house too and eat french maccaroons all day?! but i don't wanna clean, cook or do anything else... i just wanna eat... and play guitar heroes! :-D

Dang S. said...

Ting,

I can maybe accommodate you but then, how about you puppies?

Em,

Kalandrakas is busy figuring out how to fix our bathroom leak.

kalidadis-ly yours,
Tita D.