Sunday, January 18, 2009

This Blogger


I am not a great writer but I like to tell stories, I like to talk about things that are dear to me. Thus, I blog. Here, nobody checks my grammar and spelling. I don't need to worry about my writing style and I publish the articles myself. I cannot be concerned about sales of my publications but by the comments that my readers leave, I take great joy. In fact, I have two blogs. This, Kalidadis, is my disorganized side... not that my life is in disarray. It is the lighter side of me, unscripted and casual. My other blog, which I have named An Angel's Whisper, is the focused me, the side of me that drives my whole being. It is where my own Jimminy Cricket lives. Being a fair person, I do not like one better than the other. They both make me me. If you like both my blogs, then you must like me! It's nice to meet you, you can call me Dang.


3 comments:

emarene said...

You have double personality -- I can see it through my crystal ball...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ms. K:

I think Ms. little Randomness is cute! I think I have a crush on her...

-Erboy

Dang S. said...

Erboy,

I can hook you up with her... she might like you too.

Ms. K