Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year Bloopers

OOoopppsss....

I still have my 2008 calendar on the wall and I did not even remember to buy a new one. Yeah, I got a 2009 calendar from our church, St. Cyprian, but I have yet to find out where I put it. Not so long ago, everyone was giving out calendars... a little bit too many for all the walls in the house, you would rather want not to get one.
In this age of blackberries, who needs a calendar anyway. My hand up in the air... I do!

I wrote my first check of the year... Yup, Jan. 6,
2008. What a fool! I need to practice writing that new year and as punishment for wasting that one check, I am writing "2009" one hundred times on my kitchen blackboard... starting right now!

Then one day Gem tells me, "Ma, go down to the basement and then look up!"... Oh no... a big, big mess made by a leak from the bathroom on the main floor. So, Bong has announced that we can only take showers in the cold basement bathroom... until this leak is fixed.


Even my first trip to the Post Office was a disaster! I got a book of stamps, then put my mails in the mailbox... with my book of stamps #@&*! ... so here I was, in front of the clerk, begging her to get me back my stamps, what an idiot!

Bong just learned that he'll soon be transferred to another plant... in Romeo, MI... about an hour and a quarter drive from home. That is bad. But the good thing is: he has still a job. Thank you God!

5 comments:

TiNGTiNG said...

signs of old age man na, tita... hehe... you're just like mommy!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!

- tagator

Anonymous said...

gi-apil pa ko...

naay term ana dang - starts with D.

j

emarene said...

Kon dili D - YY, pili lang.

Anonymous said...

Kon dili pa gyud - naa pay usa - starts with T.
-tagator