Friday, January 9, 2009

Meet FEFE

One day in the fall, Thaad and Jas went apple picking with some friends. I was hoping that they would bring home some apples. But instead, a scared little brown furry thing with big brown eyes, cuddled in Jas' arms, was what greeted me. Meet Fefe, short for Josefina Sabolboro, the newest member of our family. This little bunny is our four-legged s#$!@ machine (thanks to my friend Mark for this new term). Isn't she lovely?! Except that she has been the blame of Bong's constant itch. Allergy or not, that is the question... a really big question since I have been scratching his itchy back everyday, even before Fefe. She has been living with us for the past 5 months or so, when suddenly, Jas and Gem thought maybe she is not a Fefe but rather, he might be a Fufu...






P.S. The original picture I took of Fefe has been replaced. The new photo is courtesy of my backseat of a blogger husband, Bong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's not FeFe; nor FuFu,
Basin FaFa.

- tagator