Saturday, January 3, 2009

Say CHEESE



Bong has always loved to take photographs. He has the necessary equipment and he brings them whenever and wherever there are special events. He is always glad to share his knowledge about his craft with other budding enthusiasts. I, on the other hand, am only interested in the photos and making scrapbooks and sharing them with friends and sending them to family... oh, and never to forget, using them for my blog and other internet purposes. In other words, he is the expert and I am the freeloader. So, coming home from our London New Year's celebration and not having been blogging for a while because of the holidays' craziness, I was so ready to be back on my computer and so excited to see those pictures that he took. Alas! These are all the pictures that he has in his camera, I even recognize some that I took myself... I am sure my friends took more pictures. There is only one photo with me on it... am I not his favorite subject anymore? Hmmm.... maybe he needs a new camera.





5 comments:

emarene said...

next time choose pictures that "flatter" me, okay? You need a new camera.

Dang S. said...

You mean, you want to be "flattering" (your hubby's term for igat)?

me,
kalidadis

TiNGTiNG said...

a lot of my pics are not very 'flattering' either! boo!

tito bong has a new 'favourite subject'... her name is 'happyslip'...

Dang S. said...

Yeah, Ting... I caught him happyslip-ing this morning.

TiNGTiNG said...

oh my! haha. i knew you and tita e will love her. didn't expect tito bong to be THAT in-love with her! haha. i'll let you know next time she comes to toronto. he can take lots of pictures OF and WITH her!