Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day After

History is made... Obama becomes the first African-American president of the US... and I say no more.

Just yesterday, I started blogging when Bong called me "old" because, according to him, everyone else is twitter-ing while I am still blogging. HAH! I have Friendster, not Facebook. This makes me baduy. Sometimes, I really get frustated when I cannot work the TV right because it is connected to the cable box, DVD, Wii, receiver, etc., etc., etc. Oh for goodness sake, I just want to watch TV! A lot of times, I would need help with the computer. Does this make me a luddite? That's just not my department. My area of responsibility is the kitchen, the laundry, the housekeeping, and all other things that nobody wants to do... expert? Yes, I am!!!

2 comments:

DiMouli said...

Amen! You're my hero... SuperMom.
-tagator

emarene said...

hey, what's a luddite?