Thursday, November 13, 2008

S


Today's blog is brought to you by the letter S. S for my Sister, Sybil, to whom I dedicate this post. Two months ago, she passed away. She was my little sister and always will she be. God gifted her with hands that create beautiful things. The hands are gone but the beautiful things remain. Humble is how I would describe her. She owned nothing much yet she had always something to give. She put others first... she would just be glad to take the piece that no one else wanted. Friends and family will always remember her as the one who always got things done....she was always the right person to call. Fondly Nanay to nieces and nephews, she was always there for them... until death took her away. But Jobyl, Kaye, JK, & Melai will miss her the most because she was not just Mama to them, she was also their best friend and ally. Being in the US, I miss my family in the Philippines, but I know that when I go home, they will be there and I can hug them and talk to them and have fun with them... but my darling sister, Sybil, I will miss forever.

Kalidadis-ly yours,

Dang

2 comments:

emarene said...

Dang,

We'll miss her too...

Tagamichi said...

You'll never know when your time comes.