Monday, November 10, 2008

Festive Feast

My clutter made more cluttered by kids who come to my house to make homework with Thaad. What am I going to feed these boys? Ahhh....Pizza... that was what we had for dinner... fiesta! But what really makes a feast festive? Friends who come together to celebrate even when there is really nothing to celebrate about... I believe the younger ones call it "hanging out"... that is festive! Tonight, I cannot even hear my thoughts because of the festivity in my household but that is alright because friends are blessings and are always welcome in my house. I don't mind the mess, it can be cleaned up afterwards.
WELCOME, Friends!

Tonight, Mr. Hall came to pick up his sport coat... no charge for a special job for a special customer... his "Thank You" and his genuine appreciation of the job that I do is
payment enough. Another friend in the making.

Kalidadis-ly yours,

Dang

1 comment:

emarene said...

Suddenly I feel like crossing the border coz I know I am welcome. (Tanslation: hapit na Thanksgving sale!)