Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day



My family got our American citizenship in May of 2008. Today is Election Day and my first time to vote! Bong decided that walking to the Riverview Memorial Elementary School to cast our precious votes was best in order to avoid parking hassles. But alas! there was not a crowded parking lot and surprisingly (?) not a long line in the poll center. One problem---- my name was not in the list....oh no.... To make the story short, they made some calls and finally apologized for their error and there I was, carefully blacking out those ovals opposite my candidates and of course NO to proposal 2.


2 comments:

emarene said...

Welcome Dang!
Tetet is considering making one too!
The more the merrier, we can now have our own little circle!
I am so excited !!

DiMouli said...

Ki-at gyud nga BisdaK! Hala tan-awa gyud kung maka-maintain ba? Pero proud kaayo ko akong, miga na tagamichi.

imong, migo na tagator...