Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Toilet Story

I told Bong that Al Roker was in Ecuador and he was, literally, in the equator. He was jumping from the south hemisphere to the north hemisphere. Clever as always, he said, "do you know that if you flush the toilet in the equator, the water just goes swish, swish and down?". "Ah, no vortex", was my reply. How did God ever think of this when He created the world? One of His complicated and wonderful creations that amaze man. Everything that science aspires to explain is but God's puzzle to the most curious of mankind. No questions from me... my faith has allowed me to accept these gifts with much thanks.
My friend, Emma, tells me that I am going to heaven when I die because of my generosity. This makes me feel so good because,
by the grace of God, that's where I would want to be after this life. Even heaven is a puzzle, which may never be solved, for who wants to come back and tell when the ultimate has been reached?

Kalidadis-ly yours,

Dang

4 comments:

emarene said...

Dang,
Promise you will put in good word for me when you see St. Peter, ha?

Also, (I am dumb) -- I do not know who or what is Al Roker, sorry.

Finally, "No vortex" - bright lagi ka, friend!

DiMouli said...

Akong nahibaw-an ang vortex sa Hydraulics lang sang una.

Bright diay ko???

-tagator

Tagamichi said...

Em, Al Roker is a host at NBC and usually gives weather reports in the morning.

Vin, kalimot na gani ko naa man diay to sa hydraulics sa una.

IIRC, the vortex is opposite the rotation of the earth.

Tagamichi said...

Here's something that you might think does not exist http://www.silencingchristians.com/